The journal TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS is an international, peer-reviewed, quick-refereeing open access journal, which provides an advanced forum for studies related to transport and logistics.
The journal publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, case studies, empirical research, technical notes, and book reviews.
Transport and logistics journal is the scientific journal, which is publishing origin articles specialized mostly in:
- industry logistics,
- production and commercial logistics,
- internal and external company transportation,
- transportation and traffic systems,
- theory of transport and logistics,
- modeling and simulation of logistics and transportation systems,
- logistics network and supply chain management,
- technical facilities of transport and logistics,
- analysis, synthesis, planning and design of transport and logistics systems,
- optimization logistics and transport systems,
- regional and city logistics,
- information and financial aspects of logistics and transport,
- evaluation of the performance of logistics and transport systems,
- logistics audit,
- reverse and green logistics.
The Journal is published quarterly. Publication is free of charge.
Vol. 15 Issue 34, 35, 36, 37 – Submission December 18, 2015
It is possible to submit manuscripts in Czech, Slovak and English language.
The manuscripts (in Czech and Slovak language) will be translated into English.
Vol. 16 Issue 38 – Submission March 31, 2016
Vol. 16 Issue 39 – Submission June 30, 2016
Vol. 16 Issue 40 – Submission September 21, 2016
Vol. 16 Issue 41 – Submission November 30, 2016
All manuscripts must be submitted in English.